version.h

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Dec 30 22:36:26 EST 2004

Gee, did some changes occur since last week some time? I downloaded
2.6.9 from ftp.kernel.org, ran my normal checkout script and got
Speakup v-2.00 CVS: Thu Oct 21 10:38:21 EDT 2004 and did my usual make
followed by make modules_install and I had no errors or nor problems.
I'm now running version 2.6.9 on my Slackware 10.0 box without incident.