OT: Hacking your Tivo

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Wed Dec 29 12:28:34 EST 2004

Hi,

	Having no experience with TIVO's, this sounds very interesting. Some questions that came to mind:

	Can a TIVO be used to record programs that have DVS in them? recording the DVS track?

	Can the selection criteria be such that only programs with DVS will be recorded? Or is the selection of programming based exclusively on titles?

	Please excuse my ignorance,

	--terry

--

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039
E-mail:	terry at wasaga.dyns.net

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like...
having a peeing sectionin a swimming pool.

Name:	Terry D. Cudney
Phone:	(705) 422-0039
E-mail:	terry at wasaga.dyns.net