version.h

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 28 12:55:41 EST 2004

Wait a second.  If you are using debian, do you have torun tha make command
command you speak of?  The reason I ask is because I just tried to build a
kernel by simply running the checkout script and running make config.  I saw
something in the kernel howto about make mkroper deleting files, that could be
poor information of course.