try an ip for me

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sun Dec 26 14:40:58 EST 2004

Aha!  It looks like the IP from your email header works (24.116.252.4).
I was able to achieve an anonymous ftp connection to a
gateway-debian.ervin.net server at that IP.

I am not sure how well it will work for you from there, but in the
future, you might be able to get your 'visible' IP (as far as the rest
of the world is concerned) by going to one of the web sites below:

www.ipchicken.com
www.whatismyip.com

Both of these web sites display the IP address of the system which has
accessed their site, and they both produce usable info with the lynx
browser.  HTH, and have a _great_ day!