IP address

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Sat Dec 25 22:41:48 EST 2004

Best I can say, is review your router's documentation. What you're
trying to do is correct, however the ins and outs of that specific
router I have no idea about. Hopefully someone else on the list, who has
that same router as you might be able to help. Or you could switch to
Iptables, which is much more standardized.