version.h

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 25 19:44:06 EST 2004

Yes I actually did that and that is when I got the error from awk. I
also tried going ahead with the compliation after patching speakup, but
I did get one hunk failure and after running make for the kernel the
thing just bombed out. I am not having a problem with 2.6.7, but can't
get 2.6.9 or 10 compiled. I have no idea what is going on, but will post
the relavent error messages if anyone wishes to have a look.

tnx

Scott