Fwd: [gui-talk] Fwd: [Elba] Elba update news

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 18:58:16 EST 2004

dear Y'all,

Saw this, and wanting to do something with my Braille Note with Linux, figured there might be other braille display users out there to whom this might mean
something, and for all I know, portend something generally improved for those of us wanting to  use bumpy writing...  (grin)  Hope I haven't broken any rules
by sharing this on the list, but apologize in advance, if so, and, won't do it again if I find I've sinned...

Nick