speakup key maps

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Dec 21 21:13:43 EST 2004

If you are using the CVS speakup, you will find the key map in the
speakup directory in the kernel source tree.  This is n ot a regular
keymap as used by loadkeys, but you can look at it and make any
changes to it and echo it via the program genmap to
/proc/speakup/keymap  .

on Tuesday 12/21/2004 Glenn at home(GlennErvin at cableone.net) wrote