using two sound cards

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Tue Dec 21 05:24:32 EST 2004

Is anyone using two sound cards on one computer? I am trying to figure
out how one sends audio to a specific card. The "play" command has no
options to control output destination that I can find, and the "aplay"
command documentation is so bad that I cannot figure out how to make the
"-D" option work. I have not looked closely at other applications yet.

Any tips about using a dual sound card system would be greatly
appreciated, on list or off list, whichever.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)
"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson