download site

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sun Dec 19 15:33:55 EST 2004

His problem could be dns.
If he's only specifying the ip, gateway and subnet mask then he's not
entering any ip address for the dns server.
You may be able to get away with entering the ip of the router as the
dns server, but if you can't give this one a try:
207.203.36.2
This will probably work for you.
Note, you can probably use many others, but this is the one I've
memorized and use for situations like this.

Tom