ot, over heating issue and interesting voltage reading

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Dec 16 20:46:55 EST 2004

On the CPU fans that I have removed, there are 2 tabs sticking up on 2 of
the 4 sides, and one connects to the other via a metal strap that goes under
the CPU, and squeezing these 2 prongs toward each other will release the fan
from the housing around the CPU.
But you need to gently push down before squeezing to un hook the prong from
the strap.
Glenn