Same FC3 CD boot problem! (revisited)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Dec 12 19:07:02 EST 2004

OK, David. Thanks for the assistance.

So, the moral of the story seems to be to create a separate cd room for
booting using the boot.iso image which is to be found in the /images
directory on disc 1 for situations where disc 1 will not boot. Of
course, the real solution is to identify and remedy the reason that
prevents booting on some systems. However, there is a procedural
workaround which can be employed in the meantime.