Installation Woes!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Dec 11 15:17:42 EST 2004

Hi,

Well, it's progress--and you will get there! <grin>

You need to make sure your entire set of four is truly a set from the
same version rev. Are you certain of that? Check the timestamps and byte
sizes of the iso images for clues. Here's the current list from the on
line directory:

-rw-r--r--  1 wacker users 655851520 Dec  9 00:33 FC3-i386-disc1.iso
-rw-r--r--  1 wacker users 664367104 Dec  9 00:36 FC3-i386-disc2.iso
-rw-r--r--  1 wacker users 669239296 Dec  9 00:39 FC3-i386-disc3.iso
-rw-r--r--  1 wacker users 409849856 Dec  9 00:41 FC3-i386-disc4.iso

Notice that these are time stamped yesterday. So, if you need to
download any again, I'm afraid it has to be the entire set.

As for resuming, that's not an issue. You essentially start over, vexing
as that certainly is.