What does this mean?

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Sat Dec 11 12:49:41 EST 2004

Hi Nick:
I can't help you with your problem (sorry), but I can tell you that my
FC3 installed well.  So, you should be able to do it at some point.  It
really sucks that you are having problems, because strange problems like
these can make someone tired of trying.  The good thing is that once
you get it installed, you will get to use one of the greatest operating
systems ever.  There is so much you can do with Linux, you will be
impressed, I am sure.  If Fedora does not work for you, there are many
other distributions and they are all very good...

Anyway, at least this is my opinion.

Good luck!

David B.