Fedora 3 Speakup Problem

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Dec 10 09:35:06 EST 2004

Nick,

What part of the HOWTO don't you understand?

Download the iso images. You need four to install. That's all you need.
You burn with the feature in your software that creates a file structure
from an iso file--whatever your software calls that. Do not download
individual files (other than the four iso images--they're superfluous at
best and will trip you up at worst.) Do not copy the iso file to your cd
rom media.

Now, if you think the HOWTO is insufficiently clear, please suggest how
to clarify.