Fedora 3 Speakup Problem

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 10 07:53:11 EST 2004

I believe the central aspect of my problem isn't at all the downloaded files, unless, I should've downloaded them as "iso documents" rather than as "all files".
Also, what kind of image should these be burned as from Nero?  Particularly, the first disc, should it be specifically an "iso boot disc" then what?  A "logical disc
partition?  A discette image"?  I think this is the heart of my problem, the discs seem OK as I can see the files as "all" but the first one won't boot, although the
boot images do, but they say, Linux 2.6 something.

Nick