Fedora 3 installation question

Lisa Hall lhall10 at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 9 13:51:42 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am responding to the same version that Nick Dotson was referring to.
Before I installed Fedora version 3, I read the installation that was
specifically for version 2.  I don't believe the installation how to guide
have been updated on the web site.  Anyone helping in updating the web site
with the latest documentation for installation?