Fedora 3 installation question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 9 11:51:39 EST 2004

I don't believe the Fedora install is bootable from DOS. Perhaps someone
will prove me wrong, but I don't expect that.

If your only options are boot from hd or boot from floppy, I believe
Debian can still be installed from floppy. You could then either stay
with Debian, or set up a Fedora installation from hard drive by putting
the installation vmlinuz and initrd.img in /boot and referencing them
appropriately with grub or lilo. It may just be easier to upgrade the
bios.