flite compile errors

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 21 11:30:29 EDT 2004

first things first, specs of your machine.
my money says g++ is dying in the arse because it's not got enough
memory to do it's job when it comes to that file.
I use to have that problem when I tried to compile ecasound many moons
ago.
if you machine is better than a p 1 or p 2 then I'm hanged if I know
what your problem is.

--
"Deep" is a word like "theory" or "semantic" -- it implies all sorts of
marvelous things.  It's one thing to be able to say "I've got a