speakup and the sonar system?

Erik Heil eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com
Tue Aug 17 09:28:55 EDT 2004

Hi their.  this is probably a long shot, but you might get it to run under
Wine.  I have not used this before, but according to some friens of mine,
you can actually get a normal Windows Desktop, along with a start menu,
etc.  This would also require you to get Jaws or some other Windows screen
reader running within a Wine session, which I'm not sure is even possible
to implement.  I do know for a fact that their is a payed version of Wine
which actually supports DirectX functionality, so then in theory you could
probably run the accessible games that have been developed.  I'm not even
sure of what capabilities Wine has, or to what extent it emulates Windows.
Perhaps someone whith more experience can expand on this further.

--
Erik Heil <eheil at va3duk.serveftp.com>
Phone: (865) 673-0542