Disabling root login on ssh?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 21:01:24 EDT 2004

I would probably rather use keys myself, but have to set it up for a
coworker as well...and unless if there's an easy way to do this from a
windows box...the keys, I mean, I'll have to stick to nice complicated
passwords....not that SSH is all that secure to begin with, from what I
hear? *please note the question mark* <smile>

But, any thoughts on this problem?

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.