Disabling root login on ssh?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 20:30:10 EDT 2004

By the way...i still haven't gotten this to work. Let me know if I need to
copy my sshd_config file, the rellavent portion anyways...or whatever: but I
just can't seem to get it narrowed down. The allowusers thing goes in just
fine, it doesn't complain about it at all, but it also doesn't seem to do
anything.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.