Arcos mp3 player, the right way?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 21:48:51 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

I've been wanting to get an mp3 player for a while now, and I remember the
make it speak all the menus and so forth. I was wondering which specific
version of the arcos mp3 player was supported, as I remember a conflict
being posted on here?

Also...does anyone know of any other accessible mp3 players?

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.