Installing fedora core 2

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Aug 14 10:46:18 EDT 2004

OK, Sina, I've lower cased the keywords in the Supported Synths table.

But, if you're looking that closely, how did you manage to miss that all
the examples are lower case? Absolutely every one, including the example
immediately after the table?

Also, another way to avoid this kind of error is to look for the actual
file name--yes there really is a file named speakup_ltlk.o. But, maybe
then you would be confused about the .o? So, I guess I can't make a
perfect world for you after all.