Fedora core 2?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 22:01:59 EDT 2004

You know...i may have to take that back...when clicking the actual download
link...it says fc2 blah blah, rather than fc1 blah blah. So am I to take it
the main page just hasn't been updated?

If that's the case, then I appologize folks, the reason I was confused is
because I was under the 100% conviction that FC2 with speakup was out and
released but the site only had FC 1 listed...so I suppose I was just second
guessing myself.

If I'm wrong, please correct...otherwise please accept appologies *smile*

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.