possible Speakup bug: refreshing of console

Terry D. Cudney terry at wasaga.dyns.net
Wed Aug 4 16:03:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

	Yes, I have had this behavior a couple of times on my desktop machine too. I assumed it was related to something in the 2.6.x kernel, since it never happened under previous 2.4.x kernels.

	AFAIK there were substantial changes between 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernels in the console code. So, I guess there is something not quite right yet between the 2.6.x console handling and speakup.

	--terry