speakup.s boot disk in slack 10

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Sun Aug 1 04:51:37 EDT 2004

I have done several successful installs from CD's I burned after
downloading the ISO's from your site, Greg. The speakup.s kernel in the
CD kernels directory works fine. It seems like only the bootdisk copy
for use on diskettes is whacko.

Chuck

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Gregory Nowak wrote:

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)
My home page is at http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh