Dectalk PC 2

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 22:58:34 EDT 2004

Hi.  I've been off the list for awhile.  Anyway, I was wondering if the
Dectalk PC driver that is in the CVS Speakup works with the Dectalk PC 2,
or just the original Dectalk PC?  The Dectalk PC 2 is basically a smaller
version of the Dectalk PC, and has a slightly different set of files that
ship with it.  It came out late enough that it has instructions for
installing it under Windows 95.  Are the supplied files compatible with
both versions of the Dectalk PC, or just the original?  I'd like to know
before I attempt to get my Dectalk PC working to try it out.  I'm using an
accent PC now, but I sure miss the higher quality speech of the Dectalk.