search engine for the archives?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu Apr 29 13:45:14 EDT 2004

Yeah that's a good idea I don't even know how to get to the archives.  Each html
page could be titled with the subject of the mail message.  So then perl would
just have to search the directory with the subjects of the e-mail  you're
grepping The other way do do this is to create a small database but that might
be more complex.