understanding hardware support

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Wed Apr 28 06:03:18 EDT 2004

Debee,

         You are not alone.  After a year or so of being involved with
Linux, I love the operating system and am still struggling with certain
concepts.  I don't know if I ever will get to the level of understanding of
a Bill or Janina, but they have been helpful and every so often a light
goes off in my head and something makes good sense.  I build upon those
knowledge chunks and things sort of work pretty well.  Hang in there and
the fruit is worth the planting and caring for this new tree.

-- Charlie Crawford.