Starting with Linux

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Apr 27 07:29:03 EDT 2004

If it's still as hard as it was the last time I talked to you to use
balsa, then I can understand.  Do you still have to open each message in
an editor just to read the text?  Also, did you ever get your balsa
setup to send and receive mail?  The last I heard, you still didn't have
it working.

          Kenny