ideas for Mozilla integration

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Apr 26 20:04:05 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Chuck, dunnow why you should be depressed.  I merely state reality as
it is.  If that is gray, then so be it.  What is important is that
while keeping their business afloat, they serve others as best they
can.  They seem to be doing that.  That, IMO, is more important right
now than whether the code is under the GPL or not.  For every person
that gains access to the Internet will be the better for it.  The more
people who gain knowledge, the better world we'll have.  <smile> So it
isn't all bad, Chuck, it really isn't.  Would you rather these people
remain without the Internet and without the access to knowledge which
this product can bring?  Frankly the enlightenment of the human mind
and soul is far more important than the means by which that
enlightenment takes place.  "Knowledge is power."  What better light
or good or whatever you call it can there be than that?  What better
thing to do than to empower someone?  As someone who empowers others
yourself by giving them tools to access knowledge, Turbo Braille for
example, I would think this would be made clear to you.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT