ideas for Mozilla integration

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 15:00:56 EDT 2004

Why Ann, has this thread made a romantic out of you? *smile*

Although, well said, mostly grey is useful, although I would add one thing.
Blue is also great: if you are tired of grey, and want distinction, then Ann
brought up a great point earlier...let's get it done. Speerhead a project,
or work on something. If you don't like grey, pick your own color and define
it.

Now, I blieve I'm turning into a romantic *smile* so I'll stop.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.