ideas for Mozilla integration

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Mon Apr 26 07:57:21 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Doug, I do believe that what the problem is here is the lack of life's
experience.  Unfortunately, only time and aging and experiencing life
changes the idealism of youth into the where everything is black and
white, into the shades of gray perceived by the wise.  Actually, I
find gray is more easy on the eye, if you'll pardon my imagery.
Sometimes gray is beautiful.  There are very few things in this world
that are black and white.  However the ability to see and understand
the need for compromise and for shades of gray only comes with
experience.  It's what's called growing up.  <smile>  Oh, now, I'm not
saying that idealism is bad, it's just not practical.   In life you
come as close to the ideal as you can.  Sometimes that is not as close
as one would like to be, but the battle continues and one continually
grows toward the light.  That is how it is.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT