ideas for Mozilla integration

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Apr 25 19:51:36 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I agree with you in principle, Igor, but the problem is that
principles do not necessarily conform to the needs of a business
trying to make its way.  If the Freedom Box gave up its code, it would
have a more difficult time making money.  If the Freedom Box idea
dies, then nobody can use the browser any longer because it will die
with the company.  If there were a way to release the code and still
keep  the FB viable, then I'd be for it.  I've never been for
proprietary things, especially if they tend to be monopolies.

I am neither a businessman nor a programmer so I don't know how to
solve the problem.  All I know is that I like the browser, and I plan
to use it.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT