installing Speechd-up

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun Apr 25 19:50:08 EDT 2004

Hello folks,
  I was wondering what steps I need to take in order to install the speechd-up module for use with Speakup and software synthesizers. I have downloaded and installed Speech Dispatcher and downloaded the speechd-up CVS tarball. The installation file refers to configuration scripts and makefiles which do not yet exist, so if anyone knows which module to compile and where to place it, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net