Problem with Mailman

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri Apr 23 21:34:55 EDT 2004

Hi Charles,

Well now it seemeth that the new Seesaw option from Freedom Box might
indeed have this thing licked.  If you label the page affore I do, or
if we can persuade old Matt to do it, that'd be super.  He could
probably label the thing in about two seconds.  You may wanna explore
Freedom Box's new features.  It ain't designed for newbies and non
computer folks any more.

Yes, you do have to cound the four buttons, if you know the order they
come in, you can just count them, but it'd be a heck of lot easier if
they were labeled properly.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT