Problem with Mailman

Charles Crawford CCrawford at Starpower.net
Fri Apr 23 06:02:41 EDT 2004

	I am using mailman admistration for a listserv.  When I go to the page
where I can select what to do with messages that have been bounced for my
dconsideration, I get a series of options going like this: defer accept
reject or discard.  So far so good.  Unfortunately then i see 4 numbered
selections in Lynx which are not 1 2 3 4 but rather the sequencial links
which you might see on any web page in lynx.  I can guess at the right one
and hit enter on it, but does anyone know if there is anything being done
to allow a user to curser down and hit return on a text label so I could be
sure?  Is this bothering anyone else?

	Oh yeah, don't blame it on lynx because internet explorer does the same
thing by listing the options and then checkboxes without lables.  I think I
get it right most of the time both in Windows and in Linux but it has
caused a couple of embarrassing moments with members of the listserv who
were not happy to hae their stuff rejected.

-- Charlie Crawford.