Dectalk 5

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Thu Apr 22 16:25:23 EDT 2004

As I remember, ogg compresses more space during soft parts of thhe music
and expands during more busy parts.  The result -- much better sound
according to many.  I believe there is a difference, but not as hiper
about it as others.  I also hear that Janina has the last word in
compression with some program that losses no data at all.  Smile.

On Thu,
22 Apr 2004 raydar at tamu.edu wrote:

> what is this ogg format you are talking about (below).
>
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Luke Yelavich wrote:
>
> > At 06:07 AM 22/04/2004, Janina Sajka wrote:
> > >Better yet, how about an ogg to the list so we can all hear it. How about
> > >a -q 9 ogg of something like the Gettysberg Address?
> >
> > Ok. Here we are:
> >
> > http://www.themuso.com/dectalk-5.ogg
> >
> > Luke

-- Charlie Crawford