Anyone care to read this!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 21 09:34:12 EDT 2004

The problem with the kind of attacks we saw here last week, the ones that castigate distros like Red Hat, is that it suggests to people they're less than adequate human beings for not rolling their own installations from scratch. Isn't the truth bigger than that? Isn't it wonderful that people who want the pre-configured, pre-built, "works out of the box" system plus those of us who want to tinker with every detail--that both of us can be served in the same OS. Isn't that the real point?