Linux Installation Question

Glenn Ervin at Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Tue Apr 20 21:40:17 EDT 2004

Isn't it possible, if there are 2 separate hard drives on a system, to use
F8 or whatever key that computer uses to select a drive to boot to, and
first select the CD-Rom, for the install, and let Fedora partition the
preferred drive, and from that point forward, use the same F-Key to select
which operating system will be run?
Glenn