Linux Installation Question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Apr 20 14:18:54 EDT 2004

Leslie, please get and read our HOWTO. It will answer this question, and several you haven't asked yet. That's why we wrote the HOWTO, so we wouldn't have to answer the same questions every time someone new came along.

Not that we mind being helpful--but these are the same questions everyone has.

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/HOWTO_INSTALL.html