alsa from 2.4 to 2.6: a couple of questions

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Apr 20 12:36:35 EDT 2004

Hi.  On my Debian unstable box the actual file for the alsa modules is
in /etc/alsa/modutils/1.0

/etc/modutils/1.0 is a sym link to it.  This assumes you are using
Debian unstable and the Debian alsa packages.  Here is the output of ls
-l on /etc/modutils/alsa to hopefully make things less confusing.

blackbox 11:33:40$ll /etc/modutils/alsa
lrwxr-xr-x    1 root     root           22 2004-03-07 07:36
/etc/modutils/alsa -> /etc/alsa/modutils/1.0
blackbox 11:33:54$

Hope this helps.
          Kenny