Zipslack problem

Jared Stofflett jared-stofflett at twmi.rr.com
Sat Apr 17 00:53:44 EDT 2004

Ok, one thing. What version of windows are you running, and if it is windows
2000, nt, or xp that dos box will not work. If you are in windows 98, make
sure that you are in a real dos mode, not a dos box. Sorry if this isnt' the
problem but I used zipspeak and it's the first thing that comes to mind.