Problems with trplayer.

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 23:49:39 EDT 2004

Well, I have the trplayer source code, but it requires an sdk from Real to
compile. I'm not exactly sure of what dependancies I need to compile the
thing.
I am also looking at installing Healix, but I think Healix still uses older
GTK widgits and is incompatible  with the gnome accessibility project.
My last alternative may be to instal the Realplayer 9.0  codecs for mplayer,
and see if I can play the real streams with that, and then record them as
wav, and use lame to mp3 them.