motherboards

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 23:55:05 EDT 2004

Hi, Igor.
Some modern motherboards such as, Intel, don't require jumpers to be set. In
my case once my Pentium  processor was dropped  in to the ziff  socket the
bios detected the voltage and bus speed which was really nice.
As for finding the ziff  socket mine had a little bar  on it which slipped
over the processor once it was seated in the socket.
As far as PCI and AGP slots go I'd have to look inside my case to compare
them again, but my 4* AGP port had a center piece that kind of split the
slot.