Problems with trplayer.

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 23:14:29 EDT 2004

Well, the problem here is the trplayer part. Trplayer is  at this point
incompatible with Mandrake 9.x. Everytime I install the rpm trplayer
segfaults, crashes, and dies.
When trying to compile it tells me I need an sdk which I can not find.
Anyone, know what all I need to recompile trplayer for a modern Linux os,
and where to find the realplayer sdk or whatever it was it needs?