Ot aim and yasr?

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 15 15:01:41 EDT 2004

Hi, Jared.
One aim client that seams to work well is tac. It is written in tcl and
works well with screen readers.
HOwever, there are some things I don't like about it for example having to
enter the screen name of the person you are going to aim before typing your
message every time you send a responce.
I have heard naim is pretty good, but haven't tried it yet.

Hth.