OT: Laptops that Linux likes?

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Apr 15 14:49:00 EDT 2004

By the way, I can hardly feel sorry for you... All last night I had to listen
to her tears, so great they were redirected to a stream.  What?  Of _course_
you didn't know.  You and your little group no longer have any permissions
around here.  She changed her .lock files, too.
	-- Kevin M. Bealer, commenting on the private life of a Linux nerd