Maybe we need those cameras!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 12 14:51:22 EDT 2004

Is the SWAT resolution now available for civilian applications? I thought it was restricted?
Also, what about the issue of tall buildings? Seems to me GPS has significant issues in areas like Manhattan and downtown Minneapolis. And, it doesn't work underground, right? As in shopping centers with underground levels?

I have always thought it would take interrelating two systems to really cover most circumstances.